We are currently looking for the right candidate to work at our facility in Farmington Hills.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls or faxes will be accepted.
Available Position: Vinyl Graphics/Vehicle Wraps/Sign Production and Installation Personnel
Experience with large format digital and vinyl graphics preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Read & Understand customer orders
- Weed & assemble vinyl graphics
- Laminate assembled graphics
- Prepare items for installation
- Package order for shipping via UPS or FedEx
- Use hand tools, sharp blades and heat guns
- Work with a team
- Keep a clean work area
- This is a FULL TIME position: 7:00am – 4:00pm with 1 hour lunch
- 40 hours per week with some overtime*
*includes some weekends
- Must have a desire to learn
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with co-workers and customers
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass random drug screenings
- Punctuality is a MUST
- Must have high school diploma or GED
Benefits are available after 90 days include: Health, dental/vision and Life Insurance
401K offered after 1 year of service
Wage rate is $15.00 – $18.00 per hour based upon experience.